We strive to protect and respect your personal data. We use information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In accordance with the GDPR, the User has the right to access his data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing. The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority
personal data - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§ 1. Data controller
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and item 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR), we inform you that: the administrator of personal data provided in the Service order form is Esentia Aligata Ltd. Gdańska 2/67 Warsaw, Poland, NIP 5471996177, KRS 0000186680.
§ 2. Collection of personal data
All personal data that we collect is provided by the User voluntarily. We may collect the following types of personal data:
- contact details (email address provided voluntarily during User registration),
- data regarding browsing or use sessions (IP address, geographical location, user's device, operating system, web browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring pages, time stamps, etc.),
- data regarding the order of the Service (name and surname, transaction number and email address for a natural person),
We do not collect, obtain or store information about credit card, logins and passwords to the bank account. We use the IMOJE payment gateway belonging to ING Bank Śląski, which processes payments. Detailed information on the handling and protection of financial data can be found on the ING Bank Śląski website.
§ 3. Use of personal data
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- providing and servicing the Services (e.g. logging in, purchasing the service, issuing an invoice),
- customizing and improving our Services (e.g. collecting statistics on the use of the Website),
- technical support,
- protect our interests, rights and property
- compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
§ 4. Transmission and storage of personal data
According to the GDPR, data transfer and storage requires security which is ensured by the SSL certificate. AMPjump encrypts data and ensures transfer privacy and account access control.
Personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area or to an international organization.
Personal data is stored no longer than necessary, i.e. until the contract is completed, as well as for the period of limitation of mutual claims related to the Agreement.
§ 5. Cookies
Cookie files (so-called cookies) are small text files saved in the User's browser. Cookies do not contain any personal data.
The AMPjump website uses two types of cookies:
- performance cookies (gathering information on how visitors use the site, e.g. most visited pages or error messages),
- functional cookies (recognizing the User's device, saving the user's settings, e.g. language, consents, etc.),
- session cookies - these are temporary information stored in the browser's memory until the end of the session.
In most web browsers you can change cookie settings, block or delete them. Please note that limiting the saving and reading of cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality of the AMPjump Website, e.g. by preventing logging in to the Wizard.
To change cookie settings, select the appropriate option in the settings of your web browser.
§ 6. Updates
§ 7. Contact